We have put together a team of professionals, including surveyors, fire engineers, facade designers and lawyers all of whom are required in order to achieve the ultimate goal of having the building fully remediated at no cost to the leaseholders. Navigating the application process through to achieving funding from either the government or developer funds is complex and can face delays or oversights without experienced project management and the correct team of experts in place. Cladding Consulting will ensure no fundamental fund requirements are missed.
- Prepare and submit the application
- Make an application for Pre-Tender Support where available
- Liaise with the professional team
- Navigate the process to obtain remediation
- Keep Boards of Directors fully updated
- Hold regular online leaseholder meetings
- Maintain communication with the BSF or developer
- Accept the funds when paid into a clients account
- Make certified payments
- Provide a statement of account
The time-frame between starting an application and receiving funds, in many cases, has been over 2 years.